ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organizations but also for small businesses. Your organization will benefit from adopting an efficient Quality Management System by saving time and cost, improving efficiency and customer relationships.
Organizations that have adopted the principles of ISO 9001 often realize considerable improvements in their day-to-day operations, with business gains.
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification to your organization:
- Eliminates or minimizes risk to employees
- Contributes in a healthier and safer working environment
- Demonstrates confidence in your organization
- Reduces downtime risks through on-site accidents
- Ensures legislative and regulatory compliance
- Reduces the likelihood of prosecutions and fines
- Greater involvement in environmental safety from employees
- Increases stakeholder confidence with internationally acknowledged standard
- Promotes new effective procedures and processes
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and of services
- Established trust and credibility
- Reduced complaints
- Reassures customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethics
What is ISO 45001 certification?
ISO 45001 certification (also known as “registration”), is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001, will issue an ISO 45001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 20121